First to prep classes, then to Primary 1 (The Sunday Times – April 29, 2012)
Starting P1: It’s not just about A, B, C (The Straits Times – June 26, 2012)
As featured in The Sunday Times (April 29, 2012) and The Straits Times (June 26, 2012), we are one of the schools that conducts Preparatory Classes for K2 children preparing for Primary 1.
“Is my kid ready for P1?” That’s the question some parents are asking …
Let our “Be Ready For Primary One (a.k.a Pre-Primary One Preparatory Class) helps your child build a strong foundation in English and Mathematics
- Use thematic units to enhance the skills in reading, writing, speaking and creative thinking
- Techniques to learn spelling
- Creative Writing(Optional)
- Math concepts made easy!
- Numbers, Number Bonds, ordinal numbers
- Multiplication is FUN!
- Money, shapes, and more…….
Expand the learning experience through games, puzzles and many more activities
Commencement Date: October 2014 (Saturday)
Duration: 2 hours x 10 lessons
Course Fee: Call
Call 98534284 for more information!